- You can download journal template here: [DOWNLOAD]
- The articles submitted to our editorial team will be published if they meet the following standards:
- This scientific journal focuses on reviewing issues related to Islamic economics, financial, and business research. In addition, the articles submitted must be original, and be the result of scientific research or literature review which contributes to the development of Islamic economics, financial and business studies.
- The articles must be original, research based, unpublished and not being reviewed in other journals.
- The articles consist of title, author name, correspondence, email address, abstract, keywords, content, and references.
- The title of the articles must be clear, precise and not more than 14 words.
- The authors do not need to add academic degrees.
- The articles should be typed in MS Word format, Cambria font 11 pts in size, 1.15 spacing, and A4 paper size. The pages of the article are about 15-25 pages. (All authors must use recommended journal template).
- All submissions must include 150-250 words in abstract, and 3-5 keywords. The abstract consists of two languages (English and Indonesian). The articles must include research objectives, methods, and results. Meanwhile, the abstract of non-research articles must include title, purpose, and discussion.
- The articles must be typed in Microsoft Word with RTF (Rich Text Format) atau MS Word Document (Doc) formats and must be sent to our editorial address through the website access or email with file attachments.
- Bibliography are used for the article in Al-Kharaj: Jurnal Ekonomi, Keuangan & Bisnis Syariah is APA Style. The example of bibliography can be downloaded in our journal template.
- The article submitted will be reviewed and edited without changing any substantial content.
- The article using transliteration form must be based on standardized transliteration rules.
- The rejected articles will be notified to the authors via OJS or email.
Delivery Preparation Checklist
- As a part of the submission process, authors are required to check their submission compliance as the following items (and the submissions may be returned to authors if they do not comply with the guidelines):
- The article submitted have not been published before, nor been sent to other journals for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in comments to editors).
- Delivery files are in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect formats.
- If available, a URL for reference has been provided.
- The text is single space; using an 11-point font; using italics, not underline (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures and tables are placed in the text at the appropriate point, not at the end.
- The text complies with the style requirements and bibliography outlined in the Author's Guide, which can be found in ‘About the Journal’ part.·
- Each article that is ready to be published by the editor after receiving recommendations from the requested reviewer. The peer reviewer process is carried out through a double-blind review process to maintain the objectivity of the assessment
- Bibliography is arranged in APA style. Starting in volume 3, each manuscript must compile a bibliography using Mendeley's reference management.
- The authors who publish the manuscript through Al-Kharaj: Jurnal Ekonomi, Keuangan dan Bisnis Syariah agree with the following conditions:
- The author holds the copyright and gives the journal rights to the first publication with a work licensed simultaneously under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) which allows others to share the work with acknowledgment of the work about these authorships and early publications in this journal.·
- Authors may make separate additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of the journal-published version of the work (for example, posting it to institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.·
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (for example, on their institutional repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work.
- Names and e-mail addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the purposes of this journal and will not be available for other purposes or other parties.
This journal charges publication fees as the followings:
- Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR). Authors are not required to pay Article Submission Fees as part of the submission process to contribute to review fees.
- Published Articles: 100,000.00 (IDR). If the paper is accepted for publication, you will be required to pay the Article Publication Fee to cover the publication costs.